2 from the same burl
Big leaf maple. Double dyed with Cactus Juice

[Image: FiHWlWufPUXX5Jv65ND7GxVgSZR_Mdub89Uz_Stq...63-h966-no]

[Image: CwW5Kreh7i8ki5kK9zj2royCVoHBBctMTnmTQjAc...51-h967-no]
If it don't hold soup, it's ART!!

Dry Creek Woodturning

Beautiful pieces. The color is fanastic. Burls are hard to get. Last week there was a guy charged with going into peoples woods looking for them. He would cut down the tree and steal the burl. He was then dumb eneough to post on the internet to sell them. When a couple of police officers went there posing as buyers he had over 50 burls. Fortunatly one was so unique that the owner of the woods had taken a picture and they were able to match it to one he had for sale. They have no idea where most of them came from, but are pretty sure he stole them also.
All I see is 2 slotted screw heads.
Confused

My boss is a Jewish carpenter. Our DADDY owns the business.
Trying to understand some people is like trying to pick up the clean end of a turd.
(11-23-2019, 06:19 AM)Foggy Wrote: All I see is 2 slotted screw heads.
Confused

Me, too. 
No  I always enjoy looking at Yak's work.
Me 3 ..............................
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.