Lie Nielsen shooting plane for sale
Check Pirate ship for USPS shipping at a discount.  I use it fairly often the savings can be substantial.  Did it sell already?
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Not sold yet, but I do have some interest.
VH07V  
Looks like the shipping is killing this deal.

I have some other LN planes I’ll post later.
VH07V  
(02-27-2020, 02:55 PM)EightFingers Wrote: Looks like the shipping is killing this deal.

Should be able to sell it locally as locals would have the same issue buying from the mainland
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

(02-27-2020, 02:55 PM)EightFingers Wrote: Looks like the shipping is killing this deal.

So what's shipping to the lower 48? As an entirely random example, lets say 35758.
"73 is the best number because it's the 21st prime number, and it's mirror 37 is the 12th prime number, whose mirror 21 is the product of 7 times 3. Also in binary 73 is 1001001, which is a palindrome." - Nobel Laureate, Dr. Sheldon Cooper
I threw some estimated numbers at the USPS site for shipping to Michigan...
I'd guess the box to be around 22"x9"x9" and weigh about 15 pounds (maybe overkill on my guesses)
For priority mail (with $350 insurance $5.05) shipping would be about $66 (same price to Alabama also sniper
Smile)
In this world of "free shipping" maybe someone would be happier to pay if the asking price was that much higher but said "shipped to your door"
Big Grin
The buyer may still be able to save around $100 from the LN new price.
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
(02-28-2020, 05:34 AM)alanealane Wrote: I threw some estimated numbers at the USPS site for shipping to Michigan...
I'd guess the box to be around 22"x9"x9" and weigh about 15 pounds (maybe overkill on my guesses)
For priority mail (with $350 insurance $5.05) shipping would be about $66 (same price to Alabama also sniper
Smile)
In this world of "free shipping" maybe someone would be happier to pay if the asking price was that much higher but said "shipped to your door"
Big Grin
The buyer may still be able to save around $100 from the LN new price.

My wild @ss guess on shipping was $50. $100 off that plane is a very good deal.
Yes
"73 is the best number because it's the 21st prime number, and it's mirror 37 is the 12th prime number, whose mirror 21 is the product of 7 times 3. Also in binary 73 is 1001001, which is a palindrome." - Nobel Laureate, Dr. Sheldon Cooper
I know! I really want to pull the trigger but I also have the crosshairs on a nice drill press and bandsaw. What to do!?!? At least this would make the least conspicuous package at the front door
Laugh
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
(02-21-2020, 10:57 AM)sniper Wrote: Why are you getting rid of this?
Don't laugh. 
Did you ever sell it?

Laugh
Laugh