Why I’m not renewing my AAW membership
Looks like they changed or deleted all passwords lo login to accounts and are directing you to reset. Of course this requires a password reset request that is supposed to send an email to you with instructions on how to reset the password. I’ve tried this several times over the past couple of months and never got the reset email. I’ve sent a couple of emails to the “contact us” and no replies from that either. 

Yes, I know about checking spam box and AAW is not blocked (yet). 

Seems like if a business wants your money, they should make it easy to send it.
VH07V  
After how a few of the board members conducted their underhanded, pocket-filling coup against Mary Lacer; I could not bring myself to be a member of such a thing. I finally gave in and joined when I started going to the symposium. It has been a while since I logged in and I have not seen any notices about their reset.
Sigh
Sigh
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
(03-02-2020, 04:20 PM)EightFingers Wrote: Looks like they changed or deleted all passwords lo login to accounts and are directing you to reset. Of course this requires a password reset request that is supposed to send an email to you with instructions on how to reset the password. I’ve tried this several times over the past couple of months and never got the reset email. I’ve sent a couple of emails to the “contact us” and no replies from that either. 

I did not try as long as you did, but after the second no email I called and got password on the spot.  The person was very helpful and  waited while I tried it. Has worked fine since.
Give them a call.
Bob
(03-02-2020, 04:20 PM)EightFingers Wrote: Looks like they changed or deleted all passwords lo login to accounts and are directing you to reset. Of course this requires a password reset request that is supposed to send an email to you with instructions on how to reset the password. I’ve tried this several times over the past couple of months and never got the reset email. I’ve sent a couple of emails to the “contact us” and no replies from that either. 

(03-02-2020, 07:03 PM)iclark Wrote: After how a few of the board members conducted their underhanded, pocket-filling coup against Mary Lacer; I could not bring myself to be a member of such a thing. I finally gave in and joined when I started going to the symposium. It has been a while since I logged in and I have not seen any notices about their reset.
Sigh
Sigh

I assume 8fingers means the login to the AAW member site and not to the forum.  The forum logged me in just fine.  The member site has this announcement on the home page.  I didnt try since I havent been a member in years - it just didnt really offer me enough to warrant the annual cost - the magazine just is worth it alone

To log in to AAW's NEW (as of 12/2019) website for the FIRST time,
  • You must use your EMAIL address as your username,
    and

• You must CREATE a new password using "Forgot password?"
    Click here for step-by-step instructions.
Just to add another data point, I had no issues with the password reset process. You should make sure you follow Wipedout's suggestion by using the instructions on the AAW website.
>
Worse than ignorance is the illusion of knowledge.
>
The masses have never thirsted after truth. Whoever can supply them with illusions is easily their master; whoever attempts to destroy their illusions is always their victim. - Gustave Le Bon

Only reason I did not 14 months ago was due to funds.  I enjoyed getting the magazine and then passing it around and getting ideas from it.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
I did the reset with no problems.