Blanket Chest, Night Table, Armoire
Glad to help. I wouldn’t have wanted to miss those pieces. They look great. Nice work.
Bill,
Super work!! What material are the breadboard ends? The contrast is the perfect compliment to the piece.

g
I've only had one...in dog beers.

"You can see the stars and still not see the light"
The Eagles: Already Gone
Bill
Very nice work. stunning wood
(11-21-2020, 07:06 AM)WxMan Wrote: Good looking pieces.  Love the texture and the color.

Thanks, it's nice to hear you approved. 
Smile

--
See ya later,
Bill
(11-21-2020, 07:11 AM)stav Wrote: Glad to help. I wouldn’t have wanted to miss those pieces. They look great. Nice work.

I thank you again, and I'm glad you like the pieces. 

--
See ya later,
Bill
(11-21-2020, 07:47 AM)shoottmx Wrote: Bill,
Super work!! What material are the breadboard ends? The contrast is the perfect compliment to the piece.

g

Thanks very much. The ends are Ebony.

---
See ya later,
Bill
(11-21-2020, 08:41 AM)oakey Wrote: Bill
Very nice work.  stunning wood

Thank you. This was my first time working with Bubinga. It probably won't be my last. 

Next up I'll be using some hard maple. I'm just not sure what it will be.

---
See ya later,
Bill
Well done, Bill.  Did you attach the breadboard ends in the conventional way, or? 

John
(11-20-2020, 07:56 PM)Bill_de Wrote: If it works, this is a Bubinga chest I finished yesterday, as well as a couple completed this year.

---

Great work on all three pieces Bill. I really like the Armoire, it's my favorite!

Bubinga is beautiful and you selected a great finishing method that did not alter the awesome color of the wood.

Well done!
John

Chisel And Bit
Custom Crafted Furniture
john626fry@gmail.com

(11-22-2020, 12:49 PM)jteneyck Wrote: Well done, Bill.  Did you attach the breadboard ends in the conventional way, or? 

John

Thanks John. I used Dominos for the breadboard ends. A center one is glued in place, while the others are glued to the Ebony with a wider 'mortise' on the Bubinga. I've done this before with Oak and Walnut a few years ago and so far, so good.

--
See ya later,
Bill