Ambrosia Maple Printer Stand Done
(11-17-2020, 11:38 AM)WxMan Wrote: Great job organizing that grain pattern.  Love it!

Thanks.  I spent a lot of time mixing and matching the grain to get that result.
Nicely done..............................
(11-22-2020, 11:51 PM)Cian Wrote: Nicely done..............................

Thanks!
Yep. I also like the front grain pattern Frank
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Nice work!  The maple is striking 
Big Grin
Luke

(11-15-2020, 08:15 AM)badwhiskey Wrote: I made my first large case project in many years.  I've been focusing on turning, or little round stuff as my wife calls it.  I made sooooo many mistakes but I managed to hide them:

[Image: 50605001732_a67bbcba69_b.jpg]

It is solid ambrosia maple on the front with maple ply sides.  I finished with shellac.

Nice use of a beautiful piece of wood. The grain rocks!

--
See ya later,
Bill
Thanks everyone.  It feels good to be back to woodworking after some time away.
I like the wood.  We all make design changes all the time.  From what I see there are no problems.  Of course for you they will stick out like a sore thumb.
John

Always use the right tool for the job.

We need to clean house.
That's a nice cabinet. You did a great job with the wood look.
(12-01-2020, 05:54 PM)wood-chips Wrote: That's a nice cabinet. You did a great job with the wood look.

Thanks!