Delta Shaper & Tenon Jig
    Hi guys,

Any interest in the following:

Delta Sliding Shaper Jig model 43-188. New, never used and still in the box. $100

Delta Tenoning Jig. Used a half dozen times. $100. In excellent condition. 

Both are very heavy and I think the cost of shipping might be expensive. Pickup would be great if you leave near Savannah Ga. We could meet up. 

Thanks for looking.

Attached Files Image(s)

(10-07-2020, 02:35 PM)Mike 55 Wrote: Hi guys,

Any interest in the following:

Delta Sliding Shaper Jig model 43-188. New, never used and still in the box. $100

Delta Tenoning Jig. Used a half dozen times. $100. In excellent condition. 

Both are very heavy and I think the cost of shipping might be expensive. Pickup would be great if you leave near Savannah Ga. We could meet up. 

Thanks for looking.

I posted this last year. Shameless bump for the new year. I added some pictures. Any interest?
(01-19-2021, 08:00 PM)Mike 55 Wrote: I posted this last year. Shameless bump for the new year. I added some pictures. Any interest?

Look at Pirateship.com for rates.  You might be surprised at cost to ship USPS
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

I'm interested in the tenoning jig. Do you get up to Atlanta ever?
Signature
(01-20-2021, 11:52 AM)Zack Butler Wrote: I'm interested in the tenoning jig.  Do you get up to Atlanta ever?

I might be interested in the Shaper jig and have the same question as Zach Butler regarding Atlanta.
(01-20-2021, 03:08 PM)FrankAtl Wrote: I might be interested in the Shaper jig and have the same question as Zach Butler regarding Atlanta.

Frank & Zack

When I was working for Bosch I was there once a month. I'm now retired and due to Covid I don't get out much. Can we meet on Interstate 16? Maybe in Dublin? That's about 2 1/2 hours for me. There is a Hampton Inn across from a Longhorn. 

Let me know if that works. I'm sure we can come up with a plan. 

Thanks

Mike
Not related to your transaction.  

I happened to stay at the Hampton Inn in Dublin. The people there were great.  Good luck with your transactions.
Thanks for the offer. I think it only works for me if one of us is going to be in the neighborhood of the other. If I drive 4 hours round trip, I'll burn enough gas that it eliminates the savings over buying a new one. l Not knocking your offer, just looking at it practically for me.

If Frank wants to make the trip, I'll kick in few bucks for gas if he will pick up the jig for me.
Signature
(01-22-2021, 10:14 AM)Zack Butler Wrote: Thanks for the offer.  I think it only works for me if one of us is going to be in the neighborhood of the other.  If I drive 4 hours round trip, I'll burn enough gas that it eliminates the savings over buying a new one. l Not knocking your offer, just looking at it practically for me.

If Frank wants to make the trip, I'll kick in few bucks for gas if he will pick up the jig for me.

I have all the time on my hands these days. It would be a all day drive to go up to Atlanta and back. If I had a reason or driving through I would have no problem. I have no travel plans until I feel safe since I'm in the higher risk pool. 

I weighed both of these and I think with packing they would be around 20 lbs. I will check out the cost and PM both of you. Can you provide me your zip codes? I would like to see a WN get these for all the assistance over the years. 

Does anyone know if FED X or UPS offer any discounts? I don't want to use USPS since I've had numerous delays from companies sending me products the last 6 months.
Mike,
My zip code is 30041 but don't put too much effort into it. I was planning on building my own jig but when I saw your ad, I figured it was worth checking out. I can still build one and would probably prefer to anyway. I'd see if the ad draws any more attention before trying to ship.

Good luck with the sale.