Fingers Crossed
Amazon showed a place yesterday with a couple of Dominos in stock. A box is being shipped to me that will supposedly contain one. It's from a place in OH called Hartville Hardware. I'll know by Wednesday. Fortunately, Rockler in town has cutters and the dominos themselves in stock.
Project Website  Adding new stuff all of the time.
Hartville are great folks - I bought from them when I lived in the Midwest and continue to do so now that I live in CA. Enjoy - it's a great tool.
Computer geek and amateur woodworker.
Like Abernat said...Hartville is a great place to deal with. If you haven't, you need to add them to your list of suppliers.  The owner/manager (?) there used to frequent this forum regularly. So if they say you have one on the way, rest assured it will arrive. One of the things on my bucket list is to visit their store.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Have ordered from Hartville several times. It's on a very short list of physical stores i really would like to go visit. Way beyond WW tools!!
earl
"So if they say you have one on the way, rest assured it will arrive."

I've purchased from Hartville Tool before, just hadn't heard of Hartville Hardware.

I'm sure it will be fine, I was just surprised to see a few in stock. And of course, I had just finished some traditional M&T right before I saw it in stock. While I do like traditional M&T, I'm hoping to speed things up.
(01-26-2021, 02:17 PM)lincmercguy Wrote: "So if they say you have one on the way, rest assured it will arrive."

I've purchased from Hartville Tool before, just hadn't heard of Hartville Hardware.

I'm sure it will be fine, I was just surprised to see a few in stock.  And of course, I had just finished some traditional M&T right before I saw it in stock. While I do like traditional M&T, I'm hoping to speed things up.

if you look at their website Hartville Tool you will see on the logo " by Hartville Hardware "
Life is what you make of it, change your thinking, change your life!
Don's woodshop

(01-25-2021, 08:34 PM)lincmercguy Wrote: Amazon showed a place yesterday with a couple of Dominos in stock. A box is being shipped to me that will supposedly contain one. It's from a place in OH called Hartville Hardware.  I'll know by Wednesday. Fortunately, Rockler in town has cutters and the dominos themselves in stock.

I bought my Domino from Hartville in August of '09. 
Woodnet members spent quite a bit at Hartville that year. It was a memorable summer. 
I found them to be a very reputable dealer. If I remember correctly they had a number of stores handling different products which the combined into one mega-store.

America's largest hardware store | Hartville Hardware & Lumber

---
See ya later,
Bill
"if you look at their website Hartville Tool you will see on the logo " by Hartville Hardware ""

Ah. It's been a while since I bought from them. I'm sure it will be good, just happily surprised they had them in stock long enough to update online. The local place here said they are still waiting on track saws from them ordered in October.

I barely got to Rockler today in time to get some different cutters and some biscuits. Looking forward to trying it out on some scrap.

Does anyone here who was one also have a biscuit joiner? I do use my biscuit joiner to cut slots for clips to hold the tops of small tables onto the apron. If I can do it with the Domino, I might sell my biscuit joiner.
(01-26-2021, 09:39 PM)lincmercguy Wrote: "if you look at their website Hartville Tool you will see on the logo " by Hartville Hardware ""

Ah. It's been a while since I bought from them.  I'm sure it will be good, just happily surprised they had them in stock long enough to update online.  The local place here said they are still waiting on track saws from them ordered in October.

I barely got to Rockler today in time to get some different cutters and some biscuits.  Looking forward to trying it out on some scrap.

Does anyone here who was one also have a biscuit joiner? I do use my biscuit joiner to cut slots for clips to hold the tops of small tables onto the apron. If I can do it with the Domino, I might sell my biscuit joiner.

I had the original Porter Cable, the second Porter Cable, and the mini Ryobi biscuit joiners.  I got rid of the first two shortly after getting the Domino. I got rid of the mini when Festool introduced the 4mm domino. Habitat reStore was greatful, and I never missed them.

--
See ya later,
Bill
"I never missed them."

It's easier justifying a $1000 tool if I can recoup $150 by selling something it replaces.
Big Grin