WTB: LN no.7-1/2 FOUND ONE
Looking for a Lie-Nielsen no.7-1/2 low angle jointer.

Email offers to: Westshoretreeservicellc@gmail.com
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."

Thomas Jefferson
I have never heard of such a plane.

LN offers a #7 Jointer, and an #62 low angle Jack.  Both are fabulous tools...   

If they make a low angle jointer, I want one too.  
Yes
You are frequently puzzled by things you tell us you fully understand. - Bob10 to EH 9/22/16

Too much has been made out of my mostly idle comments  - Cletus 12/9/15

You sound like one of those survivalist, hoarder, tin foil hat, militia, clinger, wackjobs.  - Fear Monger 1/30/13
I have the low angle jointer and it is a plane that I would never give up. To me, it feels like an extension of my hands and I've used it enough to know exactly what it will do (wish all of my planes would be that way!).
Waiting to grow up beyond being just a member
www.metaltech-pm.com
They did make them for a limited time. It is a low angle no. 7.

Watch Ebay, one was sold there recently for $510.
...Naval Aviators, that had balz made of brass and the size of bowling balls, getting shot off the deck at night, in heavy seas, hoping that when they leave the deck that the ship is pointed towards the sky and not the water.

AD1 T. O. Cronkhite
(01-28-2021, 01:43 PM)Tony Z Wrote: I have the low angle jointer and it is a plane that I would never give up.  To me, it feels like an extension of my hands and I've used it enough to know exactly what it will do (wish all of my planes would be that way!).

(01-28-2021, 02:46 PM)Martin S. Wrote: They did make them for a limited time.  It is a low angle no. 7.

Watch Ebay, one was sold there recently for $510.

https://www.jimbodetools.com/products/ne...-box-79641

Dang.  That thing looks sweet.  This site never stops costing me money.  That was a good deal for someone.
You are frequently puzzled by things you tell us you fully understand. - Bob10 to EH 9/22/16

Too much has been made out of my mostly idle comments  - Cletus 12/9/15

You sound like one of those survivalist, hoarder, tin foil hat, militia, clinger, wackjobs.  - Fear Monger 1/30/13
Looks like the guy on Jim Bode Tools got himself a deal.
...Naval Aviators, that had balz made of brass and the size of bowling balls, getting shot off the deck at night, in heavy seas, hoping that when they leave the deck that the ship is pointed towards the sky and not the water.

AD1 T. O. Cronkhite
I was watching that one but I missed the notification that it was ending.
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."

Thomas Jefferson
(01-28-2021, 03:22 PM)FireWood Wrote: https://www.jimbodetools.com/products/ne...-box-79641

Dang.  That thing looks sweet.  This site never stops costing me money.  That was a good deal for someone.

Yep, that’s what I have, and it is sweet!
Waiting to grow up beyond being just a member
www.metaltech-pm.com