Blum Tru Motion Undermount Slide Tight
Worked on it a bit more.  5 of the 6 drawers are not bad.  

On the 6th drawer, I moved the screws to the bottom of the mount (instead of side).  that seems to have helped a lot.  On the right side of this drawer, I saw the screw holding the slide to the side was scratching the wood.

Thanks again for your assistance

Attached Files Image(s)

(02-09-2021, 07:10 PM)zoepup Wrote: Worked on it a bit more.  5 of the 6 drawers are not bad.  

On the 6th drawer, I moved the screws to the bottom of the mount (instead of side).  that seems to have helped a lot.  On the right side of this drawer, I saw the screw holding the slide to the side was scratching the wood.

Thanks again for your assistance

those gaps look too tight to me.  what's the opening width, and how wide did you make your drawers?  and, what's the drawer side thickness?
(02-09-2021, 07:32 PM)zaret Wrote: those gaps look too tight to me.  what's the opening width, and how wide did you make your drawers?  and, what's the drawer side thickness?

Thank you for taking the time.  
The opening is 28 1/16.
The drawer width is 27 11/16.
The thickness of side is 5/8

Using their documentation, I calculated the drawer width to be 28 1/16 - 3/16 - 3/16 = 27 11/16
so, obviously i'm not there to debug it, but something is clearly off.  first of all, according to the specs, you should be subtracting 13/32" from the overall opening width for the drawer box.  for 5/8" sides, that's what the spec calls for.

your gaps look way too tight.  here's what a normal, correct 563 slide gap should look like.  look at that gap compared to yours.  i would suggest double checking your measurements - these slides simply don't bind if properly installed and with a properly sized drawer box.