WTB - FWW mags
Looking for #265 - present, let me know what you have and what you want for them please. 

Thx,
John
I have a few years of FWW magazines. I’ll see if I have the one you want and would consider selling the whole lot of them if you’re interested.
I’ll take a look this evening.
(02-17-2021, 09:29 AM)KevMel Wrote: I have a few years of FWW magazines. I’ll see if I have the one you want and would consider selling the whole lot of them if you’re interested.
I’ll take a look this evening.

I've found most of what I was looking for, still need #276 & 277 if you or anyone else has them available.

Thanks.
(02-17-2021, 01:20 PM)jlanciani Wrote: I've found most of what I was looking for, still need #276 & 277 if you or anyone else has them available.

Thanks.

Sorry, John.  I just checked my "library" and my FWW magazines are all pre #200.  However, I Googled the issues and discovered that both are available on Ebay for less than $10 delivered.