Wordsmith shop episode where they built the birdhouse and feeder !
If you’ve seen this recent episode, can you tell me how you can add the birdseed?

They nailed the bird feeder’s roof on so how can you add the seed??
Dumber than I appear
(02-19-2021, 05:58 AM)Dumb_Polack Wrote: If you’ve seen this recent episode, can you tell me how you can add the birdseed?

They nailed the bird feeder’s roof on so how can you add the seed??

WS10624_bird-feeder (1).pdf

The upper roof is attached with a pipe flange so it screws on and off. The plan is available for free on Woodsmithshop.com.

Birdseye Bill
(02-25-2021, 05:31 PM)Birdseye Bill Wrote: WS10624_bird-feeder (1).pdf

The upper roof is attached with a pipe flange so it screws on and off. The plan is available for free on Woodsmithshop.com.

Birdseye Bill

Bill, that's a link to a file on your PC/laptop.  On the show it looked like both the upper and lower roof were nailed on.  Are if that's the case I don't see how the upper roof comes off.
Dumber than I appear
(02-25-2021, 05:49 PM)Dumb_Polack Wrote: Bill, that's a link to a file on your PC/laptop.  On the show it looked like both the upper and lower roof were nailed on.  Are if that's the case I don't see how the upper roof comes off.

I apologize for the bad link. Go to Woodsmithshop.com and click on free woodworking plans. Find the link for Season 14, Episode 11. Great plan with pictures and drawings. You'll find your answer there better than I could explain.