LN #6 found one
Found one, no longer looking.
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."

Thomas Jefferson
Still looking for one.
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."

Thomas Jefferson
Yeah I have one to sell you $550 plus shipping. Too much... well that’s the going price right now on EBay.
Love these larger planes 
Cool
(02-20-2021, 12:14 PM)jpop Wrote: Yeah I have one to sell you $550 plus shipping. Too much... well that’s the going price right now on EBay.

Three LN #6 planes have sold this year on eBay. On Feb 4, one went for $399. On Jan 27 one went for $455. On Jan 4 one went for $540. The average of the three is ~$465.

lie-nielsen 6 | eBay
The one sold on Jan 4th for $540 had a shipping of $31.10 and tax of $34.26 for a total of $605.36 so mine is still cheaper.
No thanks, you can enjoy your plane.

Thomas Jefferson
(02-22-2021, 11:05 PM)jpop Wrote: The one sold on Jan 4th for $540  had a shipping of $31.10 and tax of $34.26 for a total of $605.36 so mine is still cheaper.

Shipping was $19.20. There was no tax. And as I pointed out in my earlier comment, the two other sales this year were $399 and $455  respectively, and they were sales more recent than the one on January 4th.
Fellas - fleabay shipping rates often change depending on where you are located in relationship to the seller.  If the seller uses a calculated rate it may cost $19.20 for one person and $31.20 for another.  If you live closer to the seller, the rate displayed is cheaper.

And of course, you already know the tax rate is variable depending on which state you live in.
Makes me wonder what my No. 8 is worth.