Balanced vintage table cross legs
Hello,

I'm trying to balanced vintage Dailcraft table. It looks like the "arms" (the part that sits on the floor) got bent in time. 
Is there any way to balanced them without using furniture pads? meanwhile I took out the factory installed nails, because with them the table is way off balance. 

Thanks.

Attached Files Image(s)

I always ask first, where it’s sitting is that level?
Also if you rotate the table does the out of level stay the same orientation on the table?

Mark
Mark,

It's in the basement, but everywhere I put it I get the same out of balanced point- please see new photo. The leg, where the arrow is, always stays up in the air. 
It was like that when I bought it from thrift store. The leg is pretty high in the air, about 3-4cm.

Attached Files Image(s)

Looks like it is off a lot how about a threaded insert and use adjustable legs
Those would allow for a lot of ajustment those are available on line and in th BORG they come in multiple sizes
Is it possible to do some very light sanding and/or planing to the other 3 legs to eliminate the height difference?

4 flat legs can be a bugger to get to sit level compared to 3 legs.

I agree, try to fix it without the furniture pads
(02-25-2021, 04:53 PM)oakey Wrote: Looks like it is off a lot how about a threaded insert and use adjustable legs
Those would allow for a lot of ajustment those are available on line and in th BORG they come in multiple sizes

(02-25-2021, 04:56 PM)MT Woodworker Wrote: Is it possible to do some very light sanding and/or planing to the other 3 legs to eliminate the height difference?

4 flat legs can be a bugger to get to sit level compared to 3 legs.

I agree, try to fix it without the furniture pads

By "adjustable legs" you mean to replace the legs? what is BORG?

I also thought to sand the other 3 legs, but because the 4th legs is so out of balanced it seems like a lot to sand. 

I'm intrigued by the threaded insert.
(02-25-2021, 05:34 PM)niro_12 Wrote: By "adjustable legs" you mean to replace the legs? what is BORG?

I also thought to sand the other 3 legs, but because the 4th legs is so out of balanced it seems like a lot to sand. 

I'm intrigued by the threaded insert.

BORG  =Big Orange Retail Giant (aka "The Home Depot" in the States/Canada.)   Think VERY large hardware store.
Dumber than I appear
niro
i do not know how to link to other web pages but if you google adjustable furniture legs or adjustable furniture feet you will see what i mean
they are available in lots of sizes and a few different designs the most common are the ones with tee nuts i believe they are called you drive them in a pilot hole
but you can also find screw in inserts usually made of brass in many sizes also just drill a proper hole and screw in the insert then add the adjustable foot
the leg looks to be some what fragile installing the insert must be done with care
they also have them with a nylon sleeve just drill a hole and press them in with your fingers look on line at the different ones available these might be the best to use for that app
They shouldn't be hard too hard to find. Amazon Link