NO LONGER AVAILABLE FS Delta 33-890 12” Radial Arm Saw
PLate 80’s US made Delta 33-890 12” Radial Arm Saw in excellent condition. These are industrial quality RAS’s that have replaceable track rods in the arm which are light-years ahead of the milled grooves in older Rockwell/Delta RAS’s. An honest 1-1/2hp motor has plenty of power to crosscut 4/4 and thicker hardwood with relative ease. Motor can be wired for 115v or 230v (currently wired for 230v). The turret-head design is great for miters. The cut line stays near the center of table, instead of off the corner like other RAS designs. I’ve used this in my wood shop for years and it’s seen rather light duty (mostly for cut-offs). Original 12” Delta blade included, along with bottom shelf. Dust collection adapter seen in photos not included (email for photos as they’re too large to attach to this ad).  10” blades can be used; 5/8” arbor. It’s heavy; you’ll need to bring help. $850 cash.
(03-04-2021, 02:28 PM)rambo2_981 Wrote: Late 80’s US made Delta 33-890 12” Radial Arm Saw in excellent condition. These are industrial quality RAS’s that have replaceable track rods in the arm which are light-years ahead of the milled grooves in older Rockwell/Delta RAS’s. An honest 1-1/2hp motor has plenty of power to crosscut 4/4 and thicker hardwood with relative ease. Motor can be wired for 115v or 230v (currently wired for 230v). The turret-head design is great for miters. The cut line stays near the center of table, instead of off the corner like other RAS designs. I’ve used this in my wood shop for years and it’s seen rather light duty (mostly for cut-offs). Original 12” Delta blade included, along with bottom shelf. Dust collection adapter seen in photos not included (email for photos as they’re too large to attach to this ad).  10” blades can be used; 5/8” arbor. It’s heavy; you’ll need to bring help. $850 cash.

Where? Zipcode or city/state would be helpful.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
Saw is in zip code 18938.

Price reduced to $650; I was a little high on the first post. Three blades included. Original wrench and anti kick-back rod for ripping not included (original owner couldn’t find them), but I use an adjustable wrench for blade changes and the anti kick-back rod is available online.