Backyard Fun
A bit of woodworking at the start....Had to clear an area, first...

Scraped away the worst bits...laid down some treat 2x 6s..

But, I needed to trim 2 of the 4 boards down to 81-1/2" lengths....do I drag out the circular saw and a cord, just for 2 cuts?  nah, we have ways...

Disston D-112?  7ppi...

needed a few tools, too....

Besides a Work Mate,

That pointy thing is to align a bunch of holes up 

Besides a saw table, this was also an assembly table.   And, the Visegrips was a vise/clamp..
Back was getting sore..managed to get quite a bit "assembled" today..

Will try tomorrow to stand the walls up....I hope. 
Stay tuned...
Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that
Wow, an original aluminum "H" framed workmate. That's worth serious money.

Anyway, can't wait to read the rest of the build.
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry
(03-22-2021, 07:02 PM)museumguy Wrote: Wow, an original aluminum "H" framed workmate. That's worth serious money.

In what marketplace can workmate collectors be found, then?
(03-22-2021, 07:02 PM)museumguy Wrote: Wow, an original aluminum "H" framed workmate. That's worth serious money.

I've got 3 of them, picked up at garage sales over the last 20 years.  Also have 4 of the later model varieties.....  Very useful for working on site.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Here is a current listing  Vintage BLACK & DECKER Deluxe WORKMATE Cast Aluminum Frame Dual Height Can Ship | eBay

I bought one for $15 and sold it locally on Craigslist for $75. I couldn't figure out how to ship it at a reasonable rate.
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry
Got a few more sub-assemblies done, today.....was going to start on building the corners....then the wind kicked up a bit...T-storms the next 2 days....maybe Friday, I can get the sides and roof up.   About NEED a helper....either to hold a panel in place, or add the nut to a bolt, with a wrench on it.    Not too sure about me on a ladder, though....
No .

Shed is an "Arrow" 10' x 8' steel shed....AR108A......hmmm, willing to pay in beer.....
Winkgrin 

May have to bring out the rest of the Visegrip finger clamps.....and save my fingers...
Rolleyes

Learned something new.  I will stop kicking myself tomorrow as I can't even begin to guess how many I have passed up on city clean up days
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

(03-23-2021, 08:48 PM)bandit571 Wrote: Shed is an "Arrow" 10' x 8' steel shed....AR108A......hmmm, willing to pay in beer.....
Winkgrin 

What are the dimensions of the box that this size shed is delivered in?
5" x 35" x 67"  HEAVY cardboard box....the 4 treated 2 x 6 x 10' planks, and 4 bags of gravel were also delivered....

Too windy today, chance of a Thunderstorm....might be Friday before any more gets done......and, not a job for just one person to do by his lonesome....will have to call in a helper, or two....will pay in Beer...
Winkgrin
Your old Workmate seems more attractive than the shed, Steve. The way I operate one or two of those B&D's would be perfect. I just don't have enough room, with all my other 'assistants' in the way.
Heirlooms are self-important fiction so build what you like. Someone may find it useful.