Magazine differences
(05-30-2021, 12:17 PM)AHill Wrote: You can always print out any article from their USB pdf files.

Excellent.  That sound like what I need.
I don't need another hobby....but that looks fun!
(05-30-2021, 01:31 PM)fredhargis Wrote: Don, if you want the Woodsmith thumb drive they have a special at the moment. Instead of $99, it's $84.95...not much of a savings, but still better than nothing. The problem is they've sold out and it's backordered. Anyway, if you're interested go to Woodsmith.com/dad; it's a Father's Day special.

Thanks, I should consider ordering soon.
I don't need another hobby....but that looks fun!
(05-30-2021, 04:21 PM)tucson.don Wrote: Thanks, I should consider ordering soon.

FredH, MT and others...

Is the thumb drive searchable?  If it is, that's a dandy way to go.
Arnie
If you really want to see the TV show, you can browse their site below..

It looks like all the episodes are pay to watch now, but they aren't very expensive. The show is enjoyable.

https://www.woodsmithshop.com/episodes/season1/101/
(06-01-2021, 07:36 AM)MountainWood Wrote: FredH, MT and others...

Is the thumb drive searchable?  If it is, that's a dandy way to go.

There may be some differences between the ones available, but generally (AFAIK) they are all searchable.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Once you buy the USB, is there a way to keep it current?

Or in 3 years, do you have to purchase the entire collection again to keep current??
Again, it may vary among the providers, but I know Wood Magazine had a upgrade program (at least once) and I think you could upgrade in some fashion for a small fee. Seems like you mailed the original back and got the new one or something like that. But I don't know if they all have an arrangement, or even if Wood still does that...for that matter.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.