Picked again for the AAW
Critique........................

Attached Files Image(s)

If it don't hold soup, it's ART!!

Dry Creek Woodturning

This is stuff I only dream of having time and skills and even the imagination to do. I like the colors and the shape. Well done. What size is it?
Anthony, that is gorgoues!!!

Would love to see a picture of the piece of wood you started with.
"I tried being reasonable..........I didn't like it." Clint Eastwood
(07-15-2021, 08:19 PM)AnthonyYak Wrote: Critique........................

Mr.Yak,sir,you are a turning genious and a maker of fine art.

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
Congratulations.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
The only critique i could possibly give is, JUST BEAUTIFUL. Wish I had half of your talent. Then I would be a very good woodturner. Maybe you might want to post this in woodworking also for the people who never venture here. I think a lot of them would like it even if not being a turner, they might not appreciate the skill you have
You get my vote. Nice shape. Love the live edge at the mouth. Love the color transition from top to bottom.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
nicely done yak

I love the live edge on top alot.

I still do not know how you do the colors on it even tho you call it tye die.  Is it hard to do?
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(07-15-2021, 08:19 PM)AnthonyYak Wrote: Critique........................

Great form and astounding color.
It was as expected, Andi Wolfe nailed it
If it don't hold soup, it's ART!!

Dry Creek Woodturning