Retirement Mallet clearance and sale
Just an FYI: This is not on my web site yet. I decided to clearance the last ten or so of my one piece infused hard maple mallets to make room for some new ( limited production) mallets. I have run out of space. The single piece mallets are offered for $35.00 plus shipping. This is far less than what it cost to make them. Most of these single piece mallets are roughly 17 to 18 ounces. These are being offered here and my local guild only as a thank you for past support.

[Image: 51393016597_6cf9fff537_w.jpg]" />
I am also offering my newer limited production 2 piece mallets for $50.00 each plus shipping for the next month. After that the price goes up. I am only making 50 of these then no more unless I get a large call for them. Most have bubinga handles with some having walnut, brown heart and one I don't recall at the moment. All weigh approx. 16.xx ounces. These are some of the best mallets out there. Period. I am getting ready to retire and will be spending most of my time this next year working on my house replacing windows, doors, etc.. So I won't have much time for this type of woodworking. I will be making a few saws here and there to sell, but not likely any "custom" saws as a rule. I have a few more saws yet to finish for folks . I will have plenty of "kerf tools" as I had made quite a few blanks ahead of time for those. Including curly maple handles. Some of those will have teeth as an additional option. As always I will have full size joinery mallets and some compact lighter weight joinery mallets listed on my web page. Thank you.   
[Image: 51392999922_f74869ecf6_w.jpg]" />
[Image: 51394776795_d040b96d49_w.jpg]" />
BontzSawWorks.net
PM sent. The new mallets look great.
PM sent - just have to have one of the 2-piece mallets. John
Pm sent. These are a gorgeous.
''How can we ever hope to understand atoms?'' Heisenberg had lamented that day.

''I think we may yet be able to do so,'' Bohr replied. ''But in the process we may have to learn what the word 'understanding' really means.''
PM sent for a two piece.
...Naval Aviators, that had balz made of brass and the size of bowling balls, getting shot off the deck at night, in heavy seas, hoping that when they leave the deck that the ship is pointed towards the sky and not the water.

AD1 T. O. Cronkhite
(08-22-2021, 02:01 PM)Martin S. Wrote: PM sent for a two piece.

Thank you to everyone. If you do not hear back from me feel free to send an email through my website email address.
Ron
BontzSawWorks.net
(08-22-2021, 02:37 PM)RonB1957 Wrote: Thank you to everyone. If you do not hear back from me feel free to send an email through my website email address.
Ron

Mainelywoodworking,
Your PM doesn't seem to have gone through.
Ron
BontzSawWorks.net
PM sent, on a 2-piece mallet.
(08-21-2021, 11:00 PM)RonB1957 Wrote: Just an FYI: This is not on my web site yet. I decided to clearance the last ten or so of my one piece infused hard maple mallets to make room for some new ( limited production) mallets. I have run out of space. The single piece mallets are offered for $35.00 plus shipping. This is far less than what it cost to make them. Most of these single piece mallets are roughly 17 to 18 ounces. These are being offered here and my local guild only as a thank you for past support.

[Image: 51393016597_6cf9fff537_w.jpg]" />
I am also offering my newer limited production 2 piece mallets for $50.00 each plus shipping for the next month. After that the price goes up. I am only making 50 of these then no more unless I get a large call for them. Most have bubinga handles with some having walnut, brown heart and one I don't recall at the moment. All weigh approx. 16.xx ounces. These are some of the best mallets out there. Period. I am getting ready to retire and will be spending most of my time this next year working on my house replacing windows, doors, etc.. So I won't have much time for this type of woodworking. I will be making a few saws here and there to sell, but not likely any "custom" saws as a rule. I have a few more saws yet to finish for folks . I will have plenty of "kerf tools" as I had made quite a few blanks ahead of time for those. Including curly maple handles. Some of those will have teeth as an additional option. As always I will have full size joinery mallets and some compact lighter weight joinery mallets listed on my web page. Thank you.   
[Image: 51392999922_f74869ecf6_w.jpg]" />
[Image: 51394776795_d040b96d49_w.jpg]" />
I have No single piece mallets left.  Thank you.
BontzSawWorks.net
PM sent on a 1 piece mallet