Gage Tool Co. planes - where to find catalogs?
I recently picked up a Gage Tool self-setting plane with an odd front "knob" that's actually a vertical metal post, looking slightly like a bathroom sink faucet handle repurposed.  It's probably a replacement by a previous owner, but the plane body doesn't show a "shadow" from the original knob.  I've been unable to find any scans of Gage Tool catalogs, and am stumped as to how to find it within the pages of retailers' catalogs.  Any suggestions besides random trawling through 1900-1918 catalogs will be appreciated.
Bill:  This is searchable, you might try here:  https://archive.org/details/internationa...loglibrary
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
(05-08-2022, 09:11 AM)Bill_Houghton Wrote: I recently picked up a Gage Tool self-setting plane with an odd front "knob" that's actually a vertical metal post, looking slightly like a bathroom sink faucet handle repurposed.  It's probably a replacement by a previous owner, but the plane body doesn't show a "shadow" from the original knob.  I've been unable to find any scans of Gage Tool catalogs, and am stumped as to how to find it within the pages of retailers' catalogs.  Any suggestions besides random trawling through 1900-1918 catalogs will be appreciated.

https://archive.org/details/GageToolCo19...1/mode/2up

Here you go Bill this is all I found
 I had my hand on one a few years back at a flea mkt passed on it.
south vietnam war collage
Thanks, Admiral and Jim.  That publications library is a touch overwhelming; I'll need to spend more time diving in there.

This came to me as part of a box lot; I doubt I'll keep it.