Any AAW Forum Members Here
if so might you be able to reach out to a mod for me?  I registered on the forum (and became an AAW member) this week.   that was 48 hours ago. My forum account still says it needs to be approved.  Since my account isn't active I can't message a mod to ask about the status. I tried the 'contact us' form yesterday but haven't received a response.

(01-20-2023, 08:05 AM)crokett™ Wrote: if so might you be able to reach out to a mod for me?  I registered on the forum (and became an AAW member) this week.   that was 48 hours ago. My forum account still says it needs to be approved.  Since my account isn't active I can't message a mod to ask about the status. I tried the 'contact us' form yesterday but haven't received a response.

I would call the main office and find out if they got your payment, it should be automatic that you are a member.
(01-20-2023, 08:06 PM)Splinterz25 Wrote: I would call the main office and find out if they got your payment, it should be automatic that you are a member.

To be clear, this is not AAW membership.  That part is taken care of.  This is the account on the woodworking forum that is affiliated with AAW.  I don't know if the two are linked but they have to be created separately.  After you register for the forum there is an approval process.  I can't contact a moderator directly until I am approved but I need to contact a moderator to see why I am not approved...

(01-21-2023, 09:59 AM)crokett™ Wrote: To be clear, this is not AAW membership.  That part is taken care of.  This is the account on the woodworking forum that is affiliated with AAW.  I don't know if the two are linked but they have to be created separately.  After you register for the forum there is an approval process.  I can't contact a moderator directly until I am approved but I need to contact a moderator to see why I am not approved...

The main office should be able to help you get in contact with the person needed to get taken care of, they are very helpful in that way.
(01-21-2023, 12:21 PM)Splinterz25 Wrote: The main office should be able to help you get in contact with the person needed to get taken care of, they are very helpful in that way.

When I was a member this is what I did also.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(01-21-2023, 12:21 PM)Splinterz25 Wrote: The main office should be able to help you get in contact with the person needed to get taken care of, they are very helpful in that way.

Yeah.  I was planning to call them Monday.   I was hoping someone here had a contact before then.  Thanks.

When I signed up a couple of years ago, it took a few days to be validated/verified, whatever they call it.   So it is fairly normal for a lag.
I hadn't logged in for years - I tried to see if I could help you  - guess they deleted my account probably because I didn't use my real name in my "handle" which is now a rule and you will get deleted if you aren't using it.
I contacted the main offices Monday morning and got the account straightened out later Monday.