North Central Indiana Free Wood.
Today I was going through my wood stash and culled quite a bit of walnut.
This was cut 50+ years ago.
All of it is on the burn pile but I was thinking that there is still useful wood if one needs smaller box building pieces.

If anyone is close and wants it - come get what you want.

I would love it if someone could get some good out of it.

Toney
(09-30-2024, 08:45 PM)iublue Wrote: Today I was going through my wood stash and culled quite a bit of walnut.
This was cut 50+ years ago.
All of it is on the burn pile but I was thinking that there is still useful wood if one needs smaller box building pieces.

If anyone is close and wants it - come get what you want.

I would love it if someone could get some good out of it.

Toney

"North Central Indiana" covers a lot of area.  Can you be more specific?  Like nearest city?
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
(10-01-2024, 07:09 AM)AHill Wrote: "North Central Indiana" covers a lot of area.  Can you be more specific?  Like nearest city?

Sorry, I know where I am! 
Crazy

Kokomo area.
Very gracious and generous offer. If I wasn't still recovering from a recent surgery, I'd be there tomorrow. Bad timing on my part. I'm southwest of Lafayette a bit.
Hopefully, someone nearby will take you up on your offer.
If you continue to cut corners, you'll end up going in circles!

It's my thumb so I'll hit it if I want to!
No one interested?

If not then next weekend I will have a hell of a bonfire!
(10-01-2024, 03:02 PM)iublue Wrote: Sorry, I know where I am! 
Crazy

Kokomo area.

Too far for me to come get it.  I went to high school about 15 miles north of Kokomo.  My father was stationed at Grissom AFB then.  I think it's a joint reserve base now.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
Way too far for me. I'd be there if I could though.  This week especially.
(10-07-2024, 08:26 AM)stav Wrote: Way too far for me. I'd be there if I could though.  This week especially.

Sorry to say but that pickup truck load of walnut is now ash.