Picture Posting for an person
(05-16-2017, 10:38 PM)Wipedout Wrote: Actually that is old information - the new forum software does allow you to host the image on woodnet.  so when you create a post you will see below where you are writing the post:

New attachment - chose file  (click that)

Then you will browse on your computer where the image is and chose it

Then click the button on the left that says "Add Attachment"

The picture can't be too large so make sure you have resized it if needed before attempting to upload

Then put your cursor where you want the picture in your post and click "insert into post"

You should see something like [attachment =2280]   (the number will be different)

The photo should show up when you preview the post  (as in my example below)  Then post it  Hope this helps
Testing Wipedout formula

Life is what you make of it, change your thinking, change your life!
Don's woodshop
Test

haven't posted since last Xmas, so some brush up first
plus isn't there a min. count thing
Well, you know how we are out here in the West. Cowboys, Indians and Whores. That's about it.     MontainWood 1 / 28 / 14
I tried using Wipedout's formula and got the message that my picture is too large. How do you resize a picture so that it acceptable as an attachment?
(03-25-2020, 12:30 PM)pgriff Wrote: I tried using Wipedout's formula and got the message that my picture is too large. How do you resize a picture so that it acceptable as an attachment?

Let's see if this works.

Looks like it worked. What's the magic number?

test
If you are going down a river at 2 mph and your canoe loses a wheel, how much pancake mix would you need to shingle your roof?