Picture Posting for an person
Post deleted by F.Little
when I try to add a pic I paste the url in the image box and hit ok all that happens is the url # shows up in the message box but no pics can anyone help
test
F.Little said:

when I try to add a pic I paste the url in the image box and hit ok all that happens is the url # shows up in the message box but no pics can anyone help

I don't know what you mean by "all that happens is the url # shows up in the message"

All I can say is that the way my test above worked is that the URL is directly to the image file with the .jpg extension. It even showed the image when I "previewed" my post. So, keep trying variations and using "preview" to see if you can make it work. Again, if you can, make the URL end at the <file>.jpg

-Chris
Just testing my avatar... I hate being a newbie!
I just can't cope any more...
F.Little said:

I just found out that the folder name and filename are apparently case sensitive, at least on my server. My folder was "Pics", if I typed it in all lower case it wouldn't work.
I just can't cope any more...
test 2

test

One things folks should do is limit the picture size to 480x600.

That way, folks don't have to scroll up/down/left/right.

"He just opens his mouth and his IQ falls out." Joe Fisher 8/8/7....."I don't have to worry about not wanting for I'm going if it is very dark outside in the moon is up and 7 man is here. Period. SpeckledPig 11/10/2011