Who are you
I don't think I've ever responded in this thread, but as my sig line says, I'm Brad.
Semper fi,
Brad

®smpr_fi_mac® said:

I don't think I've ever responded in this thread, but as my sig line says, I'm Brad.

<AA>Hi Brad!</AA>
Hi,
I'm Greg.

When I joined, I saw posts by 2 other guys named Greg, so I sign my posts as G³. On my tablet laptop it is just G3 as that portion of ASCII is overridden by a specialty program I use.

I am a furniture maker by hobby only. A Forensic Accountant by profession. I find money that people try to hide, launder, etc.

that's enough for now.

Love Woodnet and all here!

My name is John Hendricks. Decided to start turning when I got to purchase a lathe at Woodcraft. Have been trying my hand at it ever since. I do also have "normal" tools to make flat work but I am really enjoying to learn the "art" of turning.
Welcome, John!
You can turn an awful lot of stuff on that lathe. Or, if you are like me, you can turn a lot of awful stuff on it. -clovishound
Philip Duffy, Williamsburg, VA turning 15 years
Philip F Duffy Rear Admiral USN retired
Larry, aka giggles, resident Yankee, no make that a darn Yankee living in texas. Been turning for a couple of years, have lots of other tools collecting dust or rust or both.
Terminal cancer sure ruins retirement planning
"Five".

I mean Gary.

I don't turn.

I just buy ya'lls' finished products

Pens, clock columns and bowls RULE!
"He just opens his mouth and his IQ falls out." Joe Fisher 8/8/7....."I don't have to worry about not wanting for I'm going if it is very dark outside in the moon is up and 7 man is here. Period. SpeckledPig 11/10/2011
fivestring©™± said:

"Five".

I mean Gary.

I thought it was "Strang."
You can turn an awful lot of stuff on that lathe. Or, if you are like me, you can turn a lot of awful stuff on it. -clovishound
DIYdappler said:

[blockquote]fivestring©™± said:

"Five".

I mean Gary.

I thought it was "Strang."

[/blockquote]You have to get to know him to call him that.
RT, the DooRag® Daddy