Who are you
A lot of friends gone and I so miss them.  
Sad
Sad
Sad    So much talent and knowledge gone to of which they have all helped me and now it make me one of the older guys and I still am not up to their skills.  I just hope I can help others as much with my limited skills.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Well, I may as well finally jump in here.  I'm Gordon (68 YO) and I'm a retired US Army officer, plus a retired DOD/Army support contractor (euphemistically called a "consultant"). 

I've been turning since 2001 and I'm just as good today as I was back then. If you're ever in my neck of the woods, give me a shout and we'll down a couple or ten.
Bumppppppppppppppppppp
If it don't hold soup, it's ART!!

Dry Creek Woodturning

Oldest thread????????????????
If it don't hold soup, it's ART!!

Dry Creek Woodturning

(07-17-2022, 07:16 PM)AnthonyYak Wrote: Oldest thread????????????????

Could very well be the oldest active thread.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
Greg here from NW Illinois. I don't turn much, but I do make a lot of saw dust. 68 YO, retired. Recently got back into wood working after a 30 year hiatus.
Sometimes it's better to keep your mouth shut, and have the world think you a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.

Very possible. Ask cranky fred to research it.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(08-02-2022, 10:38 PM)Stwood_ Wrote:

Very possible. Ask cranky fred to research it.

New thread to me. I've just brought home a new-to-me lathe (thanks, @arthropod98). I've also just "retired". Now I'm looking for threads on how to get get started with turning.