The new Mikiespace - 40X64X16 Pole Barn
Mike, nice!!!
Pretty soon you can lease out the house and all live in the shop!!!LOL
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE EQUALS WISDOM. RMB
The SO asked me today, "what are you going to do to day"? I said "nothing".  She said, "that's what you did yesterday"! Me, "Yes love, but I was not finished yet"!!!!!!!!
Smirk

As always,  a great fan.
Did you build that thing so it's expandable? You are going to have it filled before you have the walls completed.

Glad you are all enjoying it.
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com
(11-12-2016, 09:01 PM)BloomingtonMike Wrote: Now to make some swing away cupholder snack tables that use the iv pole mounting bracket.

Have you got a frig set up yet?
Winkgrin
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Looks like you'll need to buy at least two of those chairs if you want a place to sit for yourself.  The one in your picture is occupied and, by the smile on her face, I don't think she'll give it up without a fight.
Mike - I have been away a while I and I am really glad to see how your workshop has developed. Truly an awesome space! Good for you!

Andy
I am quickly realizing that I have NO natural talent... But I am trying to fake it.
I bought 8 chairs. Four for us and four for friends. They will make awesome girl scout sleep over cots too. And yes all my large tools have lock out disconnects
Smile

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

I worked until 12:30am last night and finished the wall insulation and wall mount 2X6s. Tonight we are watching a movie in the new chairs.

[Image: IMG_20161115_130601_zpsndbjykfb.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20161115_130738_zpsxz1xaz8p.jpg]

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

Mike,
WHAT no Stadium Seating, NO Pop Corn Wagon, your slacking!!!LOL
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE EQUALS WISDOM. RMB
The SO asked me today, "what are you going to do to day"? I said "nothing".  She said, "that's what you did yesterday"! Me, "Yes love, but I was not finished yet"!!!!!!!!
Smirk

Mike, I have a couple more on-topic questions for you;

When do you plan on having the entire space fully completed?
Are you on schedule, or is this one of those projects that have changed while ongoing? It obviously looks like it is fulfilling all of its duties (and then some) but how much project creep have you experienced?
Budget-wise, is this on target?
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com