The new Mikiespace - 40X64X16 Pole Barn
I love you are using your ShopSmith !!
Bartee ><>
mysaw.com/blog
Bartee said:

I love you are using your ShopSmith !!

Before I had any floor tools or a shop I went and watched the demo at Lowes in 2000. I fell in love with it but was too poor to buy one new. In 2005 this 1986 mark V was given to me by a guy that had no room for it. He barely got it and a power station out of the ex wife's house before the bank foreclosed on it. I am still missing one side table lol. I never used it as a table saw but I love that thing. I have hand built thee 4x4 steel and alum CNC routers with it. Tons of drilling and manual tap positioning on it in steel, alum, and wood and hdpe plastic. Its also my only wood lathe.

Me and my 72 year old neighbor installed 39 more 2x6s today. 38 left to go.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

BAM - all 2X6s are installed as of 2pm today. Now to run some wiring!

Wow, that is going to be one very stout pole barn, especially with the plywood installed. You're building this for your great grandchildren.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
My insulation order showed up at Menards today so ran up and picked it up. It is 216 23"X93"X6 1/4" batts of Kraft faced R19.

That's gonna be a fun day! Or two...
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
insulation .... yuck,

no matter how well dressed I think I am, I always end up with something itching when I'm done for the day installing it.

Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away. - Philip K. Dick

Mark

Any progress?!?!?

Once Favre hangs it up though, it years of cellar dwelling for the Pack. (Geoff 12-18-07)  

Holy crap, you could park an entire semi in there and still have plenty of room for a shop!! Anxious to see the inside done and the machines placed with chips around them.