Secret Santa 2015!
Ok, I guess it take as long as I thought. If my math is right, everyone should have received there giftee name.
Please let me know if there are any issues with your names; repeats from last year, etc...

For those of you still on the fence, you have until Nov. 8th to sign up. I do have one guy waiting in the wings without a dance partner. It suuuure would be nice to spread that Christmas cheeeer around just a little bit moooore...
No pressure, though!
For those of you that don't visit often or just don't post a lot, you can help your Santa out by visiting the Santa's Lap thread and dropping some hints as to what your interests are or what you may need. Ain't nuthin' wrong with helping Santa out.

Ken
Many thanks Ken.
Got my victim's name today!!
Heh heh heh...

" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com
I got mine today! I got the ONE person who already has EVERYTHING!! Guess I'll have to go creative with this one
Just got my name yesterday. I've been absent from around here for a couple months due to a new new job. I feel bad for whoever got me but ill make a conserted effort to come around more and drop some hints
~ Chris
Just another friendly reminder that you have until Nov. 8th to sign up. It is not too late. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
Come on, you know you want to.
Just wondering if there might be a Santa out there willing to swap victims? I have more participants but need to shuffle a name or two.
If there is anyone out there who isn't too deep in sawdust yet and is willing to have a different recipient, please pm me. Thanks.
Ken
Sure. Check your PMs.

Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site
I received a swap. Thank you one and all!
Ken