Looking for Mark/ “The little jig that could”
I am looking for Mark M that used to visit the sawmill form and made “The little jig that could” It’s a router jig that he made back in about 2006. (I not good at posting pictures on this forum from the web) If you do a web search with the title and form you will see what I am talking about. (I don’t think I am suppose to post there link) any way I was told he is a member here and would love to get some information and or plans for the jig. Any help would be appreciated or if you’re out there Mark?

Thanks
Mark hasn't been around for years

e deploribus unum

Mark has an active post on sawmill creek as I write this, and the title of the post is the little jig that could.

Doug
The OP here brought that thread back from the dead to try and find Mark, I think.
cvillewood said:

The OP here brought that thread back from the dead to try and find Mark, I think.

You are correct that was me.

To bad he has not been around. I would love to try to get one of these jigs somehow...

Richard