Router Bit Set for Making Windows
I was asked to assist in building some single-pane glass windows. Does anyone have a recommendation for a router bit set with which they have had good success? At this point, I am just looking for a set which produces good results. The specific profile will be provided to me later.

Thanks.
glazed units or sticking applied?

this set is pretty standard for sashes
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

I have a dimensional drawing in the secondary images if you need it.

http://www.holbren.com/window-sash-route...-shank-2-flute/
Thank you for the replies and the suggestions. I think that it is sticking applied, but I am not sure (one of the downsides of having the equipment but not the project).

I have seen the Whiteside bits before. Does anyone have experience with the Freud sets?

Thanks.
Like I said--when you aren't the one with the idea . . . It turns out they are glazed windows.

Thanks.
I have the set from Infinity. Has the same profile as the Holbrens I made windows for my shed and they worked great. There is a PDF out there on one of the router bit sites that explains how to make them. I ended up making a story stick as my math was not coming out right for the size.
Woodrat said:

Thank you for the replies and the suggestions. I think that it is sticking applied, but I am not sure (one of the downsides of having the equipment but not the project).

I have seen the Whiteside bits before. Does anyone have experience with the Freud sets?

Thanks.

I am of the opinion that if the seller is reputable ( as Brian is) then the brand really makes no difference.

One more thing on the glazing: that does not mean the Glazing is applied to both sides one ise has a stop shoulder Like the ones we have shown and the other side is glazed using putty. The other option is loose profiled sticking applied after the glass is installed that can be removed.

the difference generally it the rabbet should be deeper for wooden sticking otherwise the profile ( even square) would protrude.

there has to be a logical way to remove a broken pane of glass, and either will work fine, the setup is the and the material used are the only differences
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

Thanks to everyone who responded. I placed an order with Brian's company for the bit he specified. I can't wait to start making the windows.
late to this party, but...

This set allows the full length tenon that's often so crucial for good sash construction. This is a newer set. Andrew showed me this set a few months ago and I was impressed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WN2rK5VaqFY