Electrical wall plates for 120 & 230
I have a few 2-gang boxes into which I would like to install:

one of these:

And one of these:

But I have not seen a wall plate that accommodates such a configuration. I'm wondering if anyone has, or If I'm looking at buying a few combo plates that are blank on one side and putting them on the drill press.
Shame on the men who can court exemption from present trouble and expense at the price of their own posterity's liberty! - Samuel Adams
An odd configuration that will be difficult to find. For a few your drill press solution is probably the easiest. Be sure you clamp then down tight. They catch and spin around easily. BTDT Ouch.

My boss is a Jewish carpenter. Our DADDY owns the business.
Trying to understand some people is like trying to pick up the clean end of a turd.
Here's a link to one on Amazon:

Amazon

And a link to one by Kyle manufacturing:

Kyle

If your local big box doesn't have them you can get them at electrical suppliers.

If you're using 4 inch square metal boxes in your shop, check out this video:

YouTube

Mike
I got one a few years back at Home Depot....they were designed for 2 gang boxes and you selected each side separately. They kind sorta clipped together in the middle.
$1.02 and qualifies for Amazon prime!
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Not that odd a configuration, but will be hard to find at a big box store I would suggest either online, or a good electrical supply house, for a Hubbell product, the catalog number for a white 2 gang plate for a  duplex receptacle, and a single receptacle is NP78W.