One item off my " to do " list
Finished today, and delivered " /> " />

Pretty neat idea.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Hey post the pics of the hockey stick chairs. They just closed another ice rink here Sadly they are all closing up to be replaced by condos or tech.
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Boy is that ever nice--A+
What the Heck, Give it a Try
Bob10 said:

Hey post the pics of the hockey stick chairs. They just closed another ice rink here Sadly they are all closing up to be replaced by condos or tech.

I am still gathering sticks. Off season is a hard time to find them. Too bad about the rinks closing- ice is $$$$ to keep going

Bucko said:

Boy is that ever nice--A+

Credit my daughter. She ski'd a lot in her youth. She had seen a similar chair at a craft show, and the rest is history.

Cool.

I have an Uncle in Florida that makes similar chairs, but when you ski for Cypress Gardens, used skis aren't hard to get.

Ed
Noticed today in our towns Antique/ misc. store there were 3 skies similar to the ones used for this Chair in their window. Sure has me thinking, I'm not a chair woodworker but I'm thinking would it just take an Adirondack Chair plan to do this chair as in the opening post of this topic?
Bucko said:

Noticed today in our towns Antique/ misc. store there were 3 skies similar to the ones used for this Chair in their window. Sure has me thinking, I'm not a chair woodworker but I'm thinking would it just take an Adirondack Chair plan to do this chair as in the opening post of this topic?

I work off of the New Yankee plan. Feel free to pm me if are going to make one- I have figured out a few tricks that makes the whole thing much easier

Thanks for the info/ help. I'll stop at the store next week to see just what they have and make a low dollar offer.