Pullout Kichen Pantry Installation
Hello John , great job on the cabinets . I will be making a tall one like you show here . Do you notice any racking with the slides ? Since it is so tall ? Again great job . Gary
Thanks Gary. I doesn't rack but it does sort of waddle a little at the beginning when opening and closing it. I think it would be best to put the handle dead center between the top and bottom shelves, but I have it higher to make the design more consistent with the adjacent cabinet. If you attach all the shelves to the door that would probably make it slide more smoothly, too, but I didn't do that because I didn't want all that mass trying to tip the cabinet over. The cabinet is well anchored so that's not a realistic concern, but that's what I did nevertheless.

John
Gorgeous job - and as someone that has been doing a lot of cabinet work of my own lately, I feel your excitement at when it turns out right

Lawrence
Shazam!! You could be right!!!!!!!
- Timberwolf, 12/23/14

my portfolio
http://s171.photobucket.com/user/ldr_klr/slideshow/portfolio?sort=6
Very nice work. I agree with everybody comments. I do have one comment about the last cabinet in you post. The one with 2 drawers behind 2 door.

Would it not be more convenient to have just 2 drawer and no doors? I did drawers behind door in my shop and I wished I hadn't.
Alaskan's for Global Warming
Eagle River AK
(07-20-2016, 02:57 PM)ruffcutt Wrote: Very nice work. I agree with everybody comments. I do have one comment about the last cabinet in you post. The one with 2 drawers behind 2 door.

Would it not be more convenient to have just 2 drawer and no doors?  I did drawers behind door in my shop and I wished I hadn't.

Yes, it would be, but this is what the owner wanted.  New drawer fronts would have added additional expense, too.  But I agree, it would be a much more convenient solution because if you don't open the doors completely the drawers will bang into them.  

John