Wiring question
I found a box and wire behind the mirror in our master bath when I took it down.
I have a house with an outlet behind floor to ceiling mirror that covers about 15ft of wall. My nephew the electrician told me there had to be one when I bought the place,confirmed it when I was chasing down a wire with a toneŕ
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Is that a tribble in the lower right hand corner? It's a big one.
Neil Summers Home Inspections

" What would Fred do?"

... CLETUS

No that was the guy installing the new tile.  My knees can't take being on the floor all day.  Some where near 475' of tile went in that day
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

here is a better picture of what I am working with.  I have the wire pulled to the center of the cabinet already.  Finishing up cabinet for center while waiting on the granite guy.  Although much longer and I am going to give it a go myself.  I want under mount sinks if I try and fail the holes will still accommodate drop in sinks

[Image: P1010500_zpslaykp2xl.jpg]

Phil Thien

Bob, are you going to have to seam that granite?

Also, how are you going to cut and finish the sink holes? My thought would be to make a wood template. Waste out the majority of the hole with a dry diamond blade. Then, use a router, template bushing and straight diamond bit for the final hole dimension following with a bearing piloted round over diamond bit.
Rocket Science is more fun when you actually have rockets. 

"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government." -- Patrick Henry
The slab I have is long enough to cover it all in one piece.  I use a white out pen for set up.  I bought a contour blade for this job in the thought I might not be able to find a person to get it done.  The under mount cut out is smaller than a drop in sink so if I screw up I have that as an option.  Your plan of attack sounds like something that would work just never seen it done that way.  I have a counter top I could use as a template for the ply I will have to look up the tooling required for it 

[Image: 00W0W_hjxAvJupX70_600x450.jpg]

Phil Thien

So, you were just going to freehand it?

"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government." -- Patrick Henry
yes seems to be a pretty common way to get it done.  the one in the picture above was given to me as it you see it but would work for template making in ply.  These 3 sinks were all done free hand by an installer

[Image: 20160615_1736081_zpsjaq1x6jm.jpg]
[Image: 20160615_1540191_zpsshxs7c5d.jpg]

Phil Thien

How much practice does he have?
Smile

I assume he used a profile bit on an angle grinder after getting the shape right on the double. Those profile bits are spendy.