New shop space- Keep the wall or rip it down
Yeah Mike, but this isn't about that
Big Grin
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
(10-22-2016, 09:58 PM)mongo Wrote: Yes it can...  just debating if I want to put the DC at the oposite end of the shop from the door.... would be nice to have it contained though.

Good idea but a sink and toilet are 2 steps into the home in the utilities room... good to go there.

(10-23-2016, 01:26 AM)p_toad Wrote: I saw what you did there...
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
A sink in the shop can be handy. You can use it for dirty stuff you don't want in the house or for wash up when you are really dirty, and you won't have someone on your case if you leave it dirty.

My boss is a Jewish carpenter. Our DADDY owns the business.
Trying to understand some people is like trying to pick up the clean end of a turd.
I vote to take it out and reclaim the sq footage.  If you want to enclose a D.C., then do just that.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Painting booth with exhaust fan.
It's going to be hard to use a 4' wide space for storage, so I guess whatever your choices I wouldn't plan on that. But the DC/compressor thing may be good...otherwise I'd remove it and claim the space.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
I would take out the majority of the wall but leave enough to house your dust collector and compressor.