Picture hosting site -Free
Curlycherry
I cannot get it to work. Do I have to make the photos sharable or something? No matter what I do I get the broken image icon in the post.
------------------

Yes, you have to make them sharable.  To do that click on the three vertical dots (more options) in the upper right part of your screen, click on "sharing options" and then click the toggle switch to the right of "Share" to turn it on.    Once that is done, it should work if you follow the directions above. 

John
(11-17-2016, 08:03 AM)WaterlooMarc Wrote: Photobucket has gotten dang near useless. I wish everyone would stop using it. So many pop ups and frames and ads. It's utterly infuriating.

Using adblock, and adblock plus I experience no pop ups at Photo bucket, though I agree they are a lot more sell than in years past, and my belief is if you aren't buying from them, that you participate at a much slower speed. Similar with many pay to enter sites, they offer differing levels of membership, and with the advance of features is an advance of speed. I also note using the ad blockers some sites will block my ability to see the content. Surfing news I frequently find I have clicked on a Forbes link, and they stop my progress. It's just gotten me to look at the URL before clicking more than the story line. Funny that they must think they have unique news
No
No
No
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
(01-21-2017, 11:07 AM)jteneyck Wrote: Curlycherry
I cannot get it to work. Do I have to make the photos sharable or something? No matter what I do I get the broken image icon in the post.
------------------

Yes, you have to make them sharable.  To do that click on the three vertical dots (more options) in the upper right part of your screen, click on "sharing options" and then click the toggle switch to the right of "Share" to turn it on.    Once that is done, it should work if you follow the directions above. 

John

One more try:

[Image: 0q4HHeZshyo3a6qk60Fd5ATsnA64Puiam0kFvc9S...15-h346-no]

Well it looks like it worked!  Yippe.  Buh-bye Photobucket!
OK Curly, if you can get it to work - I'll give it a try too.  I have a MacBook, so I'm doing the Control Click, Copy Image Link, and pasting it in the "Insert an Image" icon above.

[Image: nnJBYkpAeyo0zEXSUHNnExX2vMRUOYF8W68s2eus...51-h713-no]

Whopee!  Thanks John & Curly.  Now I can leave Photobucket too!

Joel
USN (Corpsman) 1968-1972
USAF Retired Aug 31, 1994
Santa Rosa County, Fl Retired Jun 1, 2012
Now just a hobbiest enjoying woodworking!
(01-22-2017, 07:51 AM)Joel H. Wrote: OK Curly, if you can get it to work - I'll give it a try too.  I have a MacBook, so I'm doing the Control Click, Copy Image Link, and pasting it in the "Insert an Image" icon above.

[Image: nnJBYkpAeyo0zEXSUHNnExX2vMRUOYF8W68s2eus...51-h713-no]

Whopee!  Thanks John & Curly.  Now I can leave Photobucket too!

Joel

=================

Not sure if others can see your photo but I can't.  Did you make the photo shareable?  If you didn't, only you will see it.  

John  
Hmmm.  It was there when I posted.  Not sure why it's not showing now.  Back to square 1 for now.

[Image: Q4QE26TxL7bwJv0cHSkYOC_91U-PfqyLAd85xnVL...51-h713-no]

Joel
USN (Corpsman) 1968-1972
USAF Retired Aug 31, 1994
Santa Rosa County, Fl Retired Jun 1, 2012
Now just a hobbiest enjoying woodworking!
Now you've got it.  

John