Fudge in many posts?
I believe they put a not quite ready for prime time profanity editor in place.  Replaces bad words with others.  It obviously isn't working correctly.

Changes certain words to fudge, poop, person, butt etc

I hope they lift it soon - deal with the offenders not screw it up for the rest of us
(11-16-2016, 04:55 PM)SawDat Wrote: The funniest is in the 'Veneer Softening" thread.
Some one ends up suggesting that you can use fudge to soften veneer instead of water and dish soap.

Made me do a spit take.

It was a glitch in the system and it's been corrected.  The actual suggestion was to use fabric softener to flatten veneer.  The glitch changed every word that started with "f" to "fudge".  Made for some interesting reading.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
I think that the word in mine that got censored was "from," but it took out a phrase.  Auto censors can be a pain, but they do work with a little maintenance