Walnut lamp(s) build (part 1)
Progress as of this morning....one benefit of waking up at 2:30am.  Hopefully this weekend I can decide on how to make the columns and the feet then it's onto the shade for both lamps.

Attached Files Image(s)

(12-21-2016, 07:34 PM)Bill Holt Wrote: Duane, don't give up on the inlay.  I followed Carolyn's (MsNomer) steps and every inlay has been a breeze.

The in-lay is still in consideration depending on how I make the columns and if there's going to be enough room.
I like those finger/box joints. I would have left them proud, better IMO but I see things differently that most folks.
There is no such thing as too much horsepower, free lunch or spare change ~ anonymous

87% of people say their mental health is good to excellent. The rest are sane enough to know they are lying. ~ anonymous
Possibly a removable bottom so you have a hidey-hole inside.

My boss is a Jewish carpenter. Our DADDY owns the business.
Trying to understand some people is like trying to pick up the clean end of a turd.