Music in the shop???
PBS, classical stuff.  Basically just background music, not that loud.
Yak...  That looks about perfect for my needs.  Since I'm re-arranging my shop for the New Year and I need to move some of the lighting around anyway, I think I can easily see one of these in my future.  

I'm not an audiophile... I just like some background noise when I am in the shop...  and who really cares if you don't get perfect audio reproduction when you have machines running.  

Thanks for posting.

I'll let you know what I think after I install it.
---------------------------
Czarcastic (Steven)

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.
I am a lot like Don

After I got hurt I no longer listen to a radio or watch TV except for a few old Cowboy shows.  I like the quite in the shop and I guess it helps me to listen better for what is going on around me.
It does look really interesting for those who tinker in the shop and like the radio going.
Yes
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Why stop with audio? Gotta have my Fioptic cable and dvd player. My old boombox is on the shelf in the back.

[Image: DSCN8691_zpsxgxump6j.jpg]
Interesting light/speaker.

Home Depot has gone crazy with the number of third-party servers tied in to that webpage, though. Every time I give NoScript a temp okay for another server, more show up. I quit at 5 out of 26 servers allowed to run scripts. That is enough to see the Q&A but not enough to see ordering options or in-store availability.
Sigh

I will have to take a closer look when I get closer to having the local niece's shop set up.

I usually have the radio on when I am not using power tools in the shop as background noise and as a reminder that time is passing. My lathes make AM radio impossible when they are turning under power. On is no problem, but turning is.

I do not know if there would be an RF interference problem between the lathe(s) and the bluetooth signal. I have a bluetooth speaker, but have never gotten around to trying it out in the shop.

If someone here does get one of these lights, please report back and let us know how it works.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
I used to have a laptop plugged into a small stereo. It died recently. Replaced it with an amazon echo dot still plus into the stereo But it will connect to a Bluetooth speaker as well. Love it. Especially the hands free aspect of it. The timer and alarm comes in handy a well. $39 well worth it
I like all types of music, but I'm picky- from Beethoven to Eagles to some country to classical, classical rock, classical jazz.

I like this one when it's time to relax or doing some shop work.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pIOOhj0wQE

You can tell I'm an older guy.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7DqMur-3UQ

These guys are good.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoiQUbcp...LG4SGYC0E4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdSQa7F6...LG4SGYC0E4

But to each there own.
I've an amazon echo out in the shop, allows me to stream whatever content I choose (or even order supplies) which is by no means audiophile quality, but with machine background noise - it's a solid step up from nothing
Smile

Michael
Every day find time to appreciate life. It is far too short and 'things' happen. RIP Willem
Well , suppose I'm a little off. When I'm in the shop I'm working with power tools and want to pay attention so I can keep all my fingers. NO music/distractions for me