Looking for a corner clamp for 4" wide molding
(01-16-2017, 08:40 AM)Steve N Wrote: Even if you click it, the image stays a thumbnail in Photo bucket too. Maybe you have flicked a switch to display thumbnail view only?

I first saved it in bitmap and then in .png and they are both showing up small.  This is a first for me.  But I think it is pretty clear how it works.
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
A square hole in a square. DUH!!
So simple. Thanks.
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
I made the miter dog clamps Cecil suggested. They worked well enough to get the job done. Thank you Cecil for the solution.
When I don't have something handy like the jigs above, I just put several strips on blue tape on the bench, sticky side up. Glue your 2 pieces and let them tack up a bit, lay them on the tape and press them together, holding them for a bit.
Then fold the tape over on top of the 2 pieces and let it dry
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020