Kudos to Freud
I recently had an "issue" with a Freud product. Just to be clear, the issue was entirely my fault! I emailed Freud customer service and received a prompt reply from Troy. Long story short, Troy went above and beyond to help me out. With that kind of CS, Freud will definitely be at the top of my list for future purchases.
Good to hear
I like good vendor stories. Thanks
Thanks,  Curt
-----------------
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
      -- Soren Kierkegaard
I've also had a couple of dealings with Freud Customer Service and experiences mirror yours.
I had an equally good experience, and like their blades and bits.
I buy/use Freud TS blades and router bits. I had a router bit, straight cut 1/4" that lost a bit of carbide on the bit.
No problem, got a new one from them.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE EQUALS WISDOM. RMB
The SO asked me today, "what are you going to do to day"? I said "nothing".  She said, "that's what you did yesterday"! Me, "Yes love, but I was not finished yet"!!!!!!!!
Smirk

The single experience with I had with them was anything but good.  I bought a blade or a specific saw (Porter Cable  314) and the cut was flat out awful.  My best comparison would be flutter bumps on a gravel road.  I called Freud to see if I had a defective blade.  They said, "Yeah, that blade does that".  I considered this fact and then remembered the stunning lack of durability of Freud jointer knives I once had and decided that there were too many good brands of consumable tooling out there to ever consider this brand again at any price.
The single experience with I had with them was anything but good.  I bought a blade or a specific saw (Porter Cable  314) and the cut was flat out awful.  My best comparison would be flutter bumps on a dirt road.  I called Freud to see if I had a defective blade.  They said, "Yeah, that blade does that".  I considered this fact and then remembered the stunning lack of durability of Freud jointer knives I once had and decided that there were too many good brands of consumable tooling out there to ever consider this brand again at any price.