Making a Top for Router Table
Got a new lift so I had to make a new table top. Carefully measured for the 2 router jigs. Perfect! Routed the inner cut to make the hole for the lift to fit through. Perfect! Placed the new top on the cabinet. Not really good! I cut the hole in the wrong direction. Crap! Now I'll have to make a new fence and the switch is now on the back.
Crazy

Oh well. Things could have gone worse I guess. Just make adjustments to the situation.
BTDT
Rolleyes
"Truth is a highway leading to freedom"  --Kris Kristofferson

Wild Turkey
We may see the writing on the wall, but all we do is criticize the handwriting.
(joined 10/1999)
Can't you just mount it upside down and use the router from the bottom?
Slap
I tried not believing.  That did not work, so now I just believe
Well you need to post a pic so we can *tell* you its wrong.
Winkgrin 

Oh I hate those blunders. Sorry it happened to ya.
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Sad 
I'm to embarrassed to post a pic. Plus I tried to salvage it and just made matters worse. Another addition to the wood pile.
Okay. What does BTDT stand for?
Jim
(02-17-2017, 07:44 AM)Halfathumb Wrote: Okay. What does BTDT stand for?

Been There Done That
There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those who know binary and those who do not.
Sorry it happened, but remember measure twice, cut once isn't just for TS cuts. A trial fitting would have probably pointed out what was going to happen. Hope you can make it work.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Sell it to someone you don't like and make another.
Make sure you laminate both sides of that top!