WTB jointer plane
Hi. I am looking to buy a quality jointer plane someone no longer need. Maybe a Veritas bevel up model? On the same subject, has anyone bought the Woodriver #7? How do you like it?
Hey George. I've got a couple Stanley #7's I could part with. It's just my opinion, but people can get themselves into a lot of trouble with bevel up planes. There is nothing a well sharpened bevel down plane won't do, including end grain. Conversely, a bevel up plane will reak havoc in the wrong application. Again, this is just my opinion.

If you're interested in an older Stanley, let me know how much work you want to do to it and I'll match that with what I've got.
George, I have a Clifton #7 that's new that I'd be willing to sell. In fact I was going to list it here in the coming days. Send me a PM if you're interested.

John
"When I nod my head, hit it." - M. Howard.

"I think you should learn how to use hand tools before you even touch a power tool." - Sam Maloof
I have a STANLEY BAILEY #7 as well as an #8 and a #6, I'd consider selling..Let me know....All 3 good condition, "user" level..
Jerry
Thanks for all the replies and offers. I have been unexpectedly busy and have not had time to reply to everyone yet.