cabinet door and router bit help/questions
I need to help a friend with some cabinet work.  I need to make a couple doors and some modeling and a cabinet extension.  On the plus side it's all paint grade and going to be repainted when I'm done.

My questions are on how to match all the profiles.  I've got a couple router tables at my disposal

Here are some pics of the existing I need to match,  some of them look like v groove but they are rounded over. 

Please let me know thoughts on how best to do the and what router bits you recommend. Thanks. Robert

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

More pics in next post
More pictures

6)

7)

8)

This appears to be standard crown

9)

point cutting roundover bits

60 degree vee groove bit

The cope and stick are 1/4 bead with a 1/4" groove 

The raised panel is going to be a search unless someone has seen it as a router bit , that is a fairly standard shaper knife.

the outer door profile is also a shaper knife I think MCLS or eagle has a similar one 

the crown does look standard you likely can pick some up at the borg 

Joe
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

Thanks Joe

Might have to rethink the doors.
Outer door profile is a 3 bead router bit, a profile I use. I'll post the whiteside number when I get around and out to the shop today.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Thanks Stwood
Whiteside 6023
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

These people will beat any advertised price.

https://ballewsaw.com/whiteside-6023-doo...3-4ld.html
Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Thanks

Really appreciate it!
Thanks for all the help Joe and STWood

They turned out close enough especially for paint grade