New Hand Plane Till
(04-12-2017, 01:22 PM)GeorgeV Wrote: Second plane from the left needs to be switched with the fourth plane from the left for an orderly progression!!!!! 
Sarcasm

Just upsets my sense of balance
Big Grin

Very nice
Smile

You don't know how I struggled with that 
Yes
But in the end I kept the low angle family together 
Smile
Nice. My next project is a plane till so been looking for insperation
Looks great. Your design is extremely similar to what I did for mine many years ago, even down to the little cubby below for smaller planes and tools.

[Image: 20150305_193204_zpsl7lbc7m0.jpg]
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com
show off
Neil Summers Home Inspections

" What would Fred do?"

... CLETUS

I've been in that shop. That one pic doesn't do it justice.
Currently a smarta$$ but hoping to one day graduate to wisea$$
(04-18-2017, 11:14 PM)Gregory of Sherwood Forest Wrote: Looks great. Your design is extremely similar to what I did for mine many years ago, even down to the little cubby below for smaller planes and tools.

[Image: 20150305_193204_zpsl7lbc7m0.jpg]

Very nice! You certainly have amassed a huge set of planes and hand tools!
In comparison, mine is a starter set 
Smile
Sorry, Snipe, that wasn't my intention, just showing that with his current design he'll be able to expand easily using that as a template.

Wood-Chips, you'll find that once you have a few, others just seem to stick to your fingers.

Dave, you gotta get out this way again. That golf course we played now has a gorgeous new clubhouse with about 80 taps of brew. Some good eats also. I'll be out in your general direction this summer. Washington DC, then N.C., TN, and all the states from here to there.
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com