Moving a Jointer Down Stairs - Suggestions?
(09-02-2017, 08:03 PM)Jason28 Wrote: Sorry about the silence here. I got real busy all of a sudden with what seemed like every client I have needing me for everything, all at the same time, and all of it urgent. I ended up having to cancel my appointment to go see the jointer this week; I just couldn't make the timing work and don't know when I'll be able to. I told the seller to move to the next person in line since I'm not going to keep him hanging on my unpredictable schedule.

However, I did learn a whole lot from this thread tonight, so I've got many options for the next jointer to come along. Thanks everyone for your thoughts; I greatly appreciate the help.

That is to bad Jason and wished you could have at least had time to buy it.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.