Incra Miter Gauge
I have a very old Incra V-27.  I have a rigged aluminum fence (it is accurate but a pain to measure sometimes). 

It was originally used on a Unisaw.  I have since replaced the Uni with a Sawstop PCS.

I want to either buy an Incra fence and the flip shop stop and add to this or just buy a new 1000-SE or other miter gauge that would include the Incra fence and stop.

Recommendations?
(10-06-2017, 04:49 PM)Chuck in NC Wrote: I have a very old Incra V-27.  I have a rigged aluminum fence (it is accurate but a pain to measure sometimes). 

It was originally used on a Unisaw.  I have since replaced the Uni with a Sawstop PCS.

I want to either buy an Incra fence and the flip shop stop and add to this or just buy a new 1000-SE or other miter gauge that would include the Incra fence and stop.

Recommendations?

Chuck, definitely not a pro, but in a similar situation, I bought a new 1000-SE.  Used the original one as a dedicated 45* miter gauge.
Steve
(10-06-2017, 04:49 PM)Chuck in NC Wrote: I have a very old Incra V-27.  I have a rigged aluminum fence (it is accurate but a pain to measure sometimes). 

Recommendations?
It can be useful to have more than 1 miter gauge. I use one on a band saw, router table, TS box joint jig etc. etc. Leave one set up for the table saw.
I use my original PM 66 gauge all the time in addition to my incra.  Cannot for the life of me figure out why the OEM gauge squeals so bad, so I was thinking about getting another incra. I would probably get a 1000 SE again, although the V27 might work better as a second gauge
I have the 1000HD for the table saw.  I have a V27 that I move around other tools like the bandsaw.
"There is no such thing as stupid questions, just stupid people"