Desk lamp
This was a fun piece to make. Mahogany, brass, paracord, rattle can poly, and a FREE Harbor Freight flashlight. 14" tall x 7" wide.

I'm having a hard time posting this. Image sizes are a mess. Photobucket was easy. It works good, I just can't post a pic of it working until I hammer out this image size nightmare. The only thing I can think of to do is reshoot the pics at a different size. I resized, but they post the original size.  If you know how to fix this please let me know.

Attached Files Image(s)

This is weird. Maybe it's just Halloween. They posted better than they previewed, but I still can't post the others, error message is "File too large"
Very cool hairy
Cool
Life is what you make of it, change your thinking, change your life!
Don's woodshop
(10-31-2017, 08:26 PM)hairy Wrote: This is weird. Maybe it's just Halloween. They posted better than they previewed, but I still can't post the others, error message is "File too large"

Hairy

I use MS office picture to get it within less then 1meg and I usually choose the 800x600 and the picture still comes out nice and you can put in 4 or 5 pictures that way.

Also I love what you did with it.  Really neat.

My wife said "Pretty Clever"
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Hairy,you have done it again,amazing piece of work.Brilliant idea.

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
(10-31-2017, 08:26 PM)hairy Wrote: This is weird. Maybe it's just Halloween. They posted better than they previewed, but I still can't post the others, error message is "File too large"

Thanks!

Error message says file must be less than 1000 kb, I resized to 500 and got the same message.
Very unique piece my friend.
Smirk
Great idea!
Hairy

Do you have "MS office picture"?  If so I can talk you thru it to get them down to about 50k and still have good picture
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Very creative piece!

If you are posting pics from your smartphone there are apps that you can use to resize the pictures.
I use "Photo and Pictures Resizer"
It puts all of the resized pictures in a designated folder that makes things easier when you go to upload them.