Two Way Mirror
I cut down a tree, which was hollow.  I would like to make an "infinity tunnel" by putting two way mirrors on each side of a cookie.  I know I will need to add a light source, i.e. LED's inside.

Does anyone have any advise/watch-outs for working with two way mirrors? 

What is interesting is, this hollow cookie appears to be drying without the radial cracking, at least so far, so good.  I cut it in the spring.  It has been drying outside all summer.  So far, no cracks.
I tried not believing.  That did not work, so now I just believe
(12-10-2017, 07:16 AM)Cecil Wrote: I cut down a tree, which was hollow.  I would like to make an "infinity tunnel" by putting two way mirrors on each side of a cookie.  I know I will need to add a light source, i.e. LED's inside.

Does anyone have any advise/watch-outs for working with two way mirrors? 

What is interesting is, this hollow cookie appears to be drying without the radial cracking, at least so far, so good.  I cut it in the spring.  It has been drying outside all summer.  So far, no cracks.

Several very good videos on you tube but I have not tried one yet. I have several very large tempered mirrors I want to make infinity tables out of