Cherry Jewelry Box
    ][]This is  cherry jewelry box for my oldest Daughter. Thanks for looking, Bob
(02-27-2018, 10:43 PM)Bob Potter Wrote: ][]This is  cherry jewelry box for my oldest Daughter. Thanks for looking, Bob

Awesome
BAT

A man wearing a helmet defending our nation should make more money than a man wearing a helmet playing games!
(02-27-2018, 10:43 PM)Bob Potter Wrote: ][]This is  cherry jewelry box for my oldest Daughter. Thanks for looking, Bob

Hi Bob - very nice - congrats!
Smile  I'm sure she is quite happy over that gift - 
Yes

Years ago, I made my wife a 'small' jewelry box (mahogany & birds-eye maple), but bought here many more made by talented pros - however, she did need a necklace case, so put together the one below which hangs on the wall taking up no room at all and holds all of her MANY necklaces!  Dave

Attached Files Image(s)

Piedmont North Carolina
Thats a dandy jewelry box Bob!!

giradman-- Thats another dandy jewelry box!!

My Wife just got this one. She picked the Ribbon Mahogany out. She kept saying "What are you building that you need all these boards?"

[Image: 20171226_120150_zpsojqnbfkf.jpg]

It's the 4th one I've made her. They are all in that pic. lol
Bob - That is really nice!
I am quickly realizing that I have NO natural talent... But I am trying to fake it.
Bob, welcome to the forum.

Nice box.
"I tried being reasonable..........I didn't like it." Clint Eastwood
Thanks for the complements  Bob.
(02-28-2018, 01:46 AM)GlenS Wrote: Thats a dandy jewelry box Bob!!

giradman-- Thats another dandy jewelry box!!

My Wife just got this one. She picked the Ribbon Mahogany out. She kept saying "What are you building that you need all these boards?"

[Image: 20171226_120150_zpsojqnbfkf.jpg]

It's the 4th one I've made her. They are all in that pic. lol

Hi Glen - great work and I'm sure all are filled up - 
Winkgrin   My wife probably has over a half dozen boxes, mostly bought on trips we've taken over the decades - the places that we visit seem to always have woodworkers that make gorgeous jewelry boxes - 
Yes   Dave
Piedmont North Carolina
Hey Glen,

Nice shelves!!
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
Well done, can we get a look at the interior? Welcome to the forum, BTW.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.